Monday, June 25, 2012

School lunches...

Now that I've returned to work, I'm finding it hard to organise lunches for my teacher husband, little one and myself on the morning of each work day.  There are also times (many) that I get home and cannot for the life of me think of a meal that will take less than 20 minutes to prepare and won't have us all wailing in that dreaded 5-6pm period.

So, I got busy on Sunday and prepared a zucchini slice and a whole heap of mini sausage rolls.


Zucchini slice is lovely hot or cold for lunch or dinner and the perfect picnic food!


I only recently found the sausage roll recipe and since then they have been taken to school, work and a recent church luncheon. Always a hit.

My freezer is looking much happier (with things that will actually get eaten) and so is my family, now that they can munch down on one of these rather than tinned corn and a frozen roll...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and advice, thanks for stopping by... x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...