Wednesday, February 13, 2013

grateful - 6/52...

After a 5:30am start, two cups of cold coffee, copious tears and many irrational thoughts later, I was wondering what I had been thinking when I wrote this post and was finding it very difficult to have a grateful heart.

However, the day has improved with a trip to the seaside, some downtime (thank you afternoon nap) and a few too many pretzels.


I am grateful for the opportunity to be a mum and all that the title entails.


I am grateful that we live near the seaside.


I am oh so grateful that I can be a composed, pensive and caring woman one day and completely fail at it the next.









*I"m sure a few bloggers are doing this also.  Please feel free to join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments and advice, thanks for stopping by... x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...